A cozy family project for a cold and dreary day and a great addition to anytime the turning of the wheel is celebrated. Try adding the completed candles to a circle of greens and share the story of what came before the advent of the Advent wreath.
Fun birthday party craft as well and we are happy to offer bulk supplies for groups. Please contact us directly.
***Please be aware that beeswax does not do well in extreme temperatures and will become brittle if frozen. Please choose shipping dates with consideration for the weather in your area.***
Each kit comes with supplies to make four candles, one for each element.
- Pre-cut Honeycomb beeswax 1/4 sheets for making the candles (brown, blue, yellow & purple)
- Flat beeswax pieces for decorating (white, red, orange and two shades of green )
- Cotton Wick
- Tacky Wax to help attach the decorative pieces
- A safe cutting surface for use when making the decorative pieces
- Supervised use of scissors, knives and other cutting implements
- Canape cutters or small cookie cutters if available but not mandatory
- Imagination and a sense of play
Do not leave burning candles unattended at any time.
100% Beeswax, gives the highest release of negative ions into a room when burning.